Once you have ordered Cloud Sites control panel it will be added to your Liquid Web account. From this point, you can add websites to the control panel to begin developing and managing them on Cloud Sites.
Add a domain
- Select the Account this site will belong to, for now, we will use the “You (Primary)” option.
- Click on the Create Website button.
- A pop-up will appear to create your site. Enter the domain name of your site. If you are using WordPress, select it in the Application section – otherwise leave it as none and move on to selecting your Framework.
- If you are not using WordPress, choose your Framework, you can select Linux/Apache/PHP 5.6, Linux/Apache/PHP 7.0(beta), Windows/IIS 8.5/CLR 4(.NET 4.0. 4.5.2) or Windows IIS 8.5/CLR 2 (.NET 2.0, 3.0, 3.5.1).
- Your site will begin creating.
- Once the site is created, it will appear in your Websites list.
Before your site is actually live, you will need to change your DNS to point to your Cloud Sites IP address. See our article Managing Your DNS for instructions on how to change your DNS. If you want to upload your content and test it before making the site live, see the instructions in the article Uploading Files to Cloud Sites Using FTP.