All online store owners face potential lost revenue due to cart abandonment. We are very proud to offer Jilt integration with Managed WooCommerce Hosting as a way to address this problem, and we believe it will increase your store conversions and help you bring in more revenue. With Jilt, you can send personalized recovery emails encouraging your customers to complete their purchases. You can also establish an automatic schedule and then analyze these emails, to see which ones have the most positive impact on your business.
Doesn’t that sound great? Now let’s get you started with Jilt.
The initial Jilt integration will be completed as part of our white glove onboarding process before you start using your Managed WooCommerce Hosting store. You will receive your unique credentials as a part of this process.
- Once you have received your credentials, log into Jilt.
2. Your easy-to-navigate Jilt Dashboard will look like this:
3. Once logged in, it’s time to create your first campaign. This will let you recover abandoned carts in your store. You can decide how soon you email someone after they’ve left their cart behind, and how many times you want to email.
4. Not sure how you want to set your first campaign up? No problem! Jilt offers templates, so you can get started quickly and learn as you go.
5. Once you have created your first campaign, customize the emails to your potential or current customers.