Machine Learning uses intelligent software that makes decisions based on data and algorithms. Without explicit instructions, it analyzes the data in conjunction with an algorithm to produce a stated result.
What Are Some Examples Of Machine Learning?
- Recommend Products: Pop up suggestions from online retailers.
- Search Engine Results: Google uses RankBrain as a machine learning-based search engine.
- Self-Driving Cars: Sensor data can control car components like throttle level and steering wheel.
- Email Spam Filters: Filtering services searches through emails for SPAM signatures to deliver results in real-time.
- Reduce Fraud: Finacial and government agencies use behavior analytics to recognize red-herring data reducing identity and monetary fraud.